So this has been an icky week for us... I spent the first few days taking care of a sick Steve... then I got sick... then Lillianna started feeling icky! Sadly I think Lillianna is the least crabby sick person out of all of us! So photos this week were few and far between, and not much in the way of learning or practicing. But I did get pictures every day... hooray!
Feb. 27- "Go Ball" Cute action shot

Feb. 26- Playing around with blurred backgrounds... the bears were the closest still subject. Well, that's not entirely true... but I didn't want a photo of a box of crackers!

Feb. 25- Under the lime tree, being an uncooperative model :-)

Feb. 24- a little musician playing the piano! Ug, the icky flash though... I want an external flash sooo bad!

Feb. 23- The clouds looked so neat, I just had to take a pic

Feb. 22- She's singing! Not a terrible flash photo, though!

Feb. 21- playing with flowers under the lime tree :-) It was a lovely overcast day... look no harsh shadows, hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment