March 6- PJ Day! Lillianna had a fever yesterday and was just getting over it today, so we had a PJ day all day :-) This is just after her nap... gotta love the hair!
March 5- So Lillianna was sick and crabby, the camera didn't even come out until after she went to bed. I had no inspiration for a good photo so I decided when I need photo inspiration I will go through the alphabet :-) So this is A... Ave Maria. Next time I'm stuck, it'll be B (which is much easier)

March 4- We had a play group at the park! It was tons of fun... but Lillianna was trying to steal everyone else's snacks! (It's a terrible edit, but I was trying to blur out the butt in the background... really gotta learn the lesson to look at what else is in the frame, not just what the subjects are doing!)

March 2- Yes, clouds again, different from before, but very neat
March 4- We had a play group at the park! It was tons of fun... but Lillianna was trying to steal everyone else's snacks! (It's a terrible edit, but I was trying to blur out the butt in the background... really gotta learn the lesson to look at what else is in the frame, not just what the subjects are doing!)

March 3- Lillianna likes to "help" unpack the groceries! Can't wait for the day she learns to put them away too!
March 2- Yes, clouds again, different from before, but very neat
No comments:
Post a Comment