Feb. 19- playing with my neighbor's lovely flowers!

Feb. 18- Bubble Bath :-) I'm generally not fond at all of odd angles like this... but this one is growing on me... I'm still not sure if I'd like it better angled the other way or not. Well, it not on pupose anyway... it was just the angle I was sitting at in the bathroom, this was as good as I could do. But still oh, so cute!
Feb. 17- taking a break from photos of the baby... here's a tree!
Feb. 16- Today I took very few pictures... but we did work on the last yucky cabinet today! (by we... I mean Steve worked and I kept the baby away!) So here is the old yucky pantry with the yucky unfinished particle board covered in contact paper!
Here's the new cabinet that steve built! (that's one of the doors sitting next to it)
and here it is in the wall! Now all it needs is the trim pieces around it and the doors... hooray!
Feb. 15-Lillianna loves the shell noodles because she can pick them up by sticking her finger inside, then suck it off the tip of her finger! I just had to get a picture of it!
Feb. 14- Happy Valentine's Day... we were drawing Valentine's pictures since it was too rainy to go outside and play.
Great photos! I have a Lily too..spelled Liliana =]
ReplyDelete