Sunday, April 12, 2009

week14 of 365

Well, this week was not the most inspiring week photography wise... I had one great day of easter dress photos, but not alot else... I did have a wonderful week of crafting! So I've kept a little busy... but it seemed like this week I had a ton to do and just couldn't get any of it done, ah!

April 10- I made a crochet flower! I'm so proud of myself!


April 9- not the best picture ever... but so cute, Lillianna and Daddy reading together! She's reading "what to expect, toddler" and he's reading "freakanomics". She actually loves that book because it has an apple on the cover!


April 8- Showing off my crafty skills... I just made this bow hanger for Lillianna!


April 7- Easter basket filled with eggs and flowers after yesterday's shoot!

April 6- Easter pictures today! I got a ton of great pictures, but I love this one... busy egg hunting :-) *she's hunting for goldfish that I put in the eggs!

April 5- Fun in the sun outside :-)

April 4- Flower pics today :-) This first one is just weird... these flowers are usually smaller... this was like two flowers grew together as one!

And here's a ladybug that we found!

No comments:

Post a Comment