April 17- we learned to stick little cards onto of the clippo blocks and make them turn around :-) So cute.
April 16- Playing the piano and gabbing away like she's singing along!
April 15-I had gotten some peeps and didn't have a chance to give her one until today! She was unsure at first, I had to take a bite of the tail to show her it's food (unlike her stuffed peeps), but she liked it for a few bites!
April 14- Playing with her magnet book from her Easter basket! She discovered the magnets stick on the coffee table and didn't want to put them back in the book all day!


April 13- I am so proud of this bow!!! I just can't wait for it to be warm enough for Lillianna to wear it with this adorable black and white dress!
April 12- Easter... we went to Balboa Park and had a great time! These are just two of my favs from the many pictures I took :-)
This one is Lillianna pushing the stroller with daddy walking next to her!
This one is Lillianna pushing the stroller with daddy walking next to her!
No comments:
Post a Comment