Friday, January 9, 2009

Week 1 of 365.

So I had a slow start to my year of photos... Jan. 2 was a day of travel, and the 3rd/4th was just recovering from vacation! So here are the first few pictures I have for this year.

Jan. 1st was Leah's b-day party, so excited we were there for that!


Jan. 3 was playing with the star filter that dad got me for my camera... very cool.


Jan. 5 was just splashing in the tub... getting water in her eyes :-) But I did learn something from that day of photos... correct white balance is impossible in her bathroom! (maybe next time will be better)


Jan. 6- playing around with apature and depth of field. I got a sharp focus on her foot and slightly blurred the rest of the photo
Jan. 7- The lighting wasn't great in this photo and it's a bit blurry... but I love the composition! She was laying on my lap being cute :-)


Jan. 8- Close up shot... Lillianna just loves to feed herself with a spoon now... but it's messy!



Jan. 9- Bubbles in the bath! I have been trying very hard to get the white balance in the bathroom correct... short of shooting in raw (which I will probably start doing soon) this is the best I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment